Environmental Technician (permanent position)
Place of work: Bachelor Mine in Desmaraisville
Work schedule: 4 working days / 3 days off
Closing date: March 28, 2021
Reporting to the Environmental Superintendent, the Environmental Technician will have to ensure the environmental monitoring of the Bachelor mine as well as all other related tasks required.
• Non-conformities management;
• Measuring devices calibration;
• Regulatory and internal field monitoring;
• Permit application preparation assistance;
• Environmental emergency response as needed;
• On the site environmental subcontractors Management;
• Procedures update, intervention plan and others ;
• Enter data: SEDEM (SITDR), SENV, INRP, Gestim, internal, etc .;
• Give environmental induction to new employees;
• Environmental site inspections (geotechnical, surface and underground);
• Sampling schedule, containers and sampling Management;
• Residual materials, residual hazardous materials and recycling Management.
• Hold a baccalaureate in science with 2 years of experience; a DEC in science can be considered by increasing years of experience;
• Hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license and a pleasure craft operator card; FMTM modules an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software, Autocad (asset);
• Sense of organization and planning; attention to detail and autonomy;
• Ease of working in a team and having a good capacity for adaptation;
• Bilingualism (French / English) an asset but all work are mainly in French (must be fluent in French).
Bonterra Resources offers a competitive salary including a full range of benefits. A 4/3 schedule (Monday to Thursday)
Interested parties can apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org until March 28, 2020.
* The text is written in the masculine in order to lighten it up and implies all genders.
Become a member of Bonterra Gold team